That’s right. These shoes promise to tighten and tone muscles, rev the metabolism and even burn cellulite as you walk.
How effective they are seems to be up to the wearer and the faith they put in the marketing and technology of companies like Reebok, Skecher, Earth Footwear and MBT, all makers of a variety of “toning shoes.”
We wanted to take the guess work out for you and try for ourselves: What ‘toning shoes’ work and what ones don’t? What is the pros and cons of each of these shoes.
We were lucky enough to get our hands on these pairs of ‘toning’ shoes:
- Reebok Toning shoes-Review-check out what a GGS Member had to say
- Sketchers Shape Ups-Review-check out what a GGS Member had to say
- EarthFoot wear Toning shoes-check out what a GGS Member had to say
- FitFlops-check out what a GGS Member had to say
- Champion Pace Toning Shoes~Check out what a GGS Member had to say
- New Balance’s Rock&Tone shoes~
- MBT’s-Check out what a GGS Member had to say
Check out our Quick Toning Shoes Review Guide to help you pick the ones that are for you.
Stay tuned for the results and the final say of each of these ‘toning’ shoes.
Reviews on Girlgetstrong.com reflect the personal opinion of the writer, whether it is good, bad or ugly. This product was supplied to GGS by the company for review purposes. No compensation was accepted by me or GGS Media Corporation for this review.
About the Author: I am a gym junkie but always find myself looking for new ways to stay active. You can usually find me hanging with my 2 kids at the soccer field, ice rink, dance studio or swimming pool. Other than that, I am usually at my computer, watching ellen, or making some fab dish for my hubby.