We know proper bra support is important if we want to maintain our perky… ‘girls’… for as long as possible. And of course we know that sports bra support is crucial when it comes to high-impact fitness activity such as running or step class. The constant bounce strains breast ligaments and increases the possibility of Future Sag.
Yet how often do we see women running along without adequate stability boobie gear (ouch)? Here are some of my Champion favorites that I have found for my ’girls’:
Be supported in style! Wear this Absolute Workout sports bra to mix fun, fashion, and fitness.
- Silky high-tech fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry.
- Extra stretch provides sleek compression for Medium Motion Control.
- Double-layer design helps block embarrassing show-through.
- Mesh panel at back adds cooling ventilation.
- Details dial up the comfort: tag-free no-slip racerback; neat banded neck and armholes; non-chafe flat-locked seams.
I really liked how funky this bra looked. It was tight enough for great support but yet, super comfortable and soft. And, this bra is on sale right now for only $14.99.
Change it up! This versatile sports bra reverses in seconds to give you a fresh new look. It’s like getting two sports bras in one — with double the ”bounce control.” (And, since both sides are seam-free and tag-free, you get double the comfort, too.)
- Ultra-soft two-ply fabric stretches for sleek compression…wicks moisture for constant cool.
- Main side has knit-in textural accents, designed to flatter your figure.
- Reverse (contrasting) side provides knit-in strategic support.
- Wide knit-in comfort band stays put without digging or rolling.
- Supportive racer-back styling.
I love how comfortable this bra is. It was not that tight and would be great for a low impact workout. And, its reversable. How cute and is on sale for $19.99
Champion Shape Scoop-Back Full-Figure Underwire Sports Bra
- Fully constructed inner bra shapes and slightly enhances, for a naturally curvy look.
- Plush triple-cushioned wires add comfortable lift and support.
- Silky-soft two-ply fabric wicks sweat, keeps you cool and dry.
- Spandex adds just enough stretch for flexible ease of movement.
- Front seams add flattering shape.
- Feminine scoop neck and back, with wide adjustable straps.
- Plush hook-and-eye back closure.
This bra would be great for any workout including high impact. Even though it has underwire, it was very comfortable. I also liked that it was hooks at the back for easy changing in and out of the bra. This bra is on sale as well for $29.99.
Now on to this awesome giveaway! Yipeee for giveaways! The giveaway in not 1, not 2 BUT 4 Champion Sports bras. Just to keep you guessing, we are going to surprise YOU with the styles. YUP, you will not know the styles until you open up your package. How exciting is that?
How to enter:
Go to Champion site and tell us in the comments below your favorite sports bra. Please include color and style.
Really wanna win enough bras to last you a very long time? For one extra entries do any or all of the following:
- Tweet it out using #GirlGetStrong for extra entries (you can use the tweet button below)
- Like GirlGetStrong on Facebook(right hand side)
- Post the giveaway on your Facebook Page (you can use the share button below)
- Make sure to tell us in the comment section on what you did for the extra entries for them to count
Contest ends November 23,2011. Winner will be notified by email. US residents only. Good Luck!
About the Author: I am a gym junkie but always find myself looking for new ways to stay active. You can usually find me hanging with my 2 kids at the soccer field, ice rink, dance studio or swimming pool. Other than that, I am usually at my computer, watching ellen, or making some fab dish for my hubby.