Top 11 Hardest Workout DVD’s Ever
So you say you want a workout challenge at home? Well, we have 11 of them—our top 11 list of the hardest workout DVDs we’ve ever tried. (In no particular order) :
1. Jillian Michaels Body Revolution: Jillian always brings the good pain. And this workout DVD gives you a mix of strength and cardio that is super challenging!
2. Bob Harper Inside Out Method: Bob’s Workout: Oh, Bob, how we love yet hate thee, let us count the workout ways. Even after doing this strength-cardio workout DVD regularly for three months, it still kicks my arse.
3. P90X is the Perfect Combination of Muscle Confusion: This is the ultimate program and probably one of the most popular for men and woman alike.
4. Exhale Core Fusion Body Sculpt: This Pilates- and dance-based workout DVD is no joke. You may not think it’s that hard with all the stretching and breaks, but trust us. It’ll work you in new fabulously challenging ways.
5. X-TrainFit At Home Workout – Women’s Complete Fitness – 8 DVDs
6. Fitness by Cathe: Cardio+Weights 4-Day Split: Right up there with Mindy Mylrea in crazy-fit instructor-dom is Cathe Friedrich. With endless variety, this heavy strength DVD challenges and then some.
7. Jillian Michaels’ 30 Day Shred: Jillian makes the list again! We just couldn’t leave this hard-workout DVD standby off the list. With three 25-minute workouts that progress in intensity (read: darn near impossibleness), it’s an oldie but a goodie!
8. The Core Transformer: Say goodbye to crunches and hello to full-body three-dimensional core training with this incredibly intense workout DVD that runs you through sports-specific moves and tons of plyometrics!
9. Pure Barre Pershing Square: If you’ve ever wanted the body of a ballerina, now is your chance with this Barre DVD. But let us warn you, getting there is hard, hard, hard! Expect your legs to feel like they’ll fall off. Fun, fun!
10. Jari Love: Get Ripped 1,000: While we’re still not convinced that this hour-long workout DVD will burn 1,000 calories for most women, we still think it’s awesome. And its advanced strength and cardio moves are enough to get the sweat pouring!
11. Review: The Biggest Winner DVD set by Jillian Michaels: Yes, Jillian is again being listed as a hard core workout!
Have a workout that kicks your behind that we need to know about? Tell us about it in the comments!