There’s so much talk about your body shape and the kind of clothes that you should wear according to it, that people have forgotten about the diet that could help either maintain this shape or change it, depending on your choice.
Diet is one of the most efficient ways of non-surgical weight loss for any body type.
Take a look at some of the most commonly recognized body shapes that women are categorized by, find the one that suits you the best, and you could start creating a healthier diet plan.
The Rectangle Shape
Women who flaunt the ruler body type generally have less or no curves at all. Most of us have been jealous of these women due to their sheer ability to never gain weight.
In spite of this supernatural power of sorts, it is essential for the rectangular body type to maintain a healthy diet. By doing so, various diseases and health issues can be avoided.
Take a look at what the ruler can eat during your non-surgical weight loss journey:
- A balanced diet of fats, proteins, and carbs is the recommendation.
- Avocados, cheese, fatty fish, extra virgin olive oil, etc. are some of the high-fat foods that can be included in the diet.
- Black beans, potatoes, oats, pork, watercress, etc. are excellent choices.
- For carbs, it is said that a good portion of dairy products, starchy veggies, legumes, etc. are great options.
The Juicy Pear Type
Imagine the shape of a pear. That’s exactly what women with this body type look like. Showing off their large hips and thighs, with their slender shoulders and small waist, the pear type women store their fat in the most healthy places.
The fat in the hips and thighs are known to be linked with prolonged life. And while women with the pear shape look celestial, fat stored anywhere in the body can be harmful to the body.
Here are a few foods that the pear should eat for non-invasive weight loss:
- At the basics, a meal comprising of high-fiber vegetables and fruits should be included in the routine.
- Along with that oats, brown rice, quinoa, and buckwheat could be paired to create a fulfilling meal.
- Non-dairy fats can and should be included in the diet.
- If you observe carefully, you will notice that the pear-shaped women crave desserts after each meal, drink a bunch of lattes, and tend to consume products with high dairy.
Important: Stay away from foods like tofu, caffeine, and alcohol (as tough as it may sound, it has to be done!)
The Ideal, Hourglass Shape
Ideal because every woman wants this body type.
Who wouldn’t want voluptuous curves in all the right places?
Being able to carry their weight in the top and the bottom half of their body, women with the hourglass shape have smaller waists but easily put on weight.
For most, the weight distributes itself equally in various portions of the body, so the body doesn’t look out of proportion. At times, the weight gain can become too much for the body to bear with and cause health-related issues.
The eating habits that an hourglass should stick to:
- Salads that include a healthy portion of both raw fruits and vegetables are considered to be beneficial for hourglass-shaped women.
- Adding spices to meals should also prove to be favorable in their non-surgical weight loss journey.
- Lean proteins such as white-fleshed fish, low-fat cottage cheese, pork loin, etc. create a balanced diet and help with maintaining tissues and muscles in the body.
Caffeine is one of the worst enemies for the hourglass. And if that wasn’t enough, sweets and refined carbohydrates can be added to the list!
The Round Apple Type
Women with the apple body shape tend to carry a lot of weight in their abdomen. Their shoulders are wider than most women and have smaller hips, and thinner legs and arms.
Maximum fat gets accumulated in the belly, so even the scantiest change in weight can show up on the torso. The fat forms a layer around the organs, making the apple type susceptible to heart diseases, low metabolic activity, and even diabetes. For some women, excess fat can be easy to get rid of.
Good food habits for apple shape include:
- Lean beef, chicken, and fish are amongst the better variety of proteins that account for a healthy diet.
- Healthy fats such as avocados, eggs, nut butter, coconut oil, etc, should be a part of at least one meal.
- Spinach, romaine, and kale are those green leafy vegetables that are a must for the apple women who want to try the non-invasive weight loss treatment.
- It has been observed that sodas are the weak point for most women with an apple shape.
The Inverted Triangle/The Ice Cream Cone
Broad shoulders, heavy chest, and fat in the neck, with a slimmer waist and legs, are the primary characteristic of women who are the defined as being the inverted triangle or the ice cream cone shape.
Exercises could make these women gain a lot of muscle in their upper body. Unhealthy and fatty foods may cause weight gain and an excess of accumulation of fat in the belly.
Food to eat while on the non-surgical weight loss journey:
- Low-fat dairy can be a part of the regular meals.
- Complex carbohydrates such as barley, peas, yams, sweet potatoes, etc. are a proven healthy diet for the inverted triangles.
- Green and leafy vegetables and high fiber fruits along with their juices work like a charm when it comes to weight loss.
Heavy meats, salty foods, and cheese are some of the worst foods for these women. It is better to just stay away from them on a daily basis.
None of the information shared above should make any woman feel like she needs to change the way she looks.
The changes in diet are only to create a healthier lifestyle, one that will make you more productive and lift up your mood. Whether you want to get on a non-invasive weight loss routine or just feel better about your body, incorporating foods that work for your body are the best option.
Hope you keep feeling comfortable in your own skin and still get fitter!
Stock Photos from Shutterstock